Wednesday, November 21, 2007

I'm back!!!

That was a tiring trip...had fun...so much fun though...But am back to work tomorrow...I'm pretty sure there are alot to catch up (boring).

Hmmm...Better sleep now and think of my dented credit card. Should I be a transactor or be a revolver? Transact or revolve....transact or revolve....Ergh should I sleep now or type 'HSBC CC' and send it to 8779500 + get worried of all the Mandarin hotel bills, the taxis, the not so cheap blue sky fare, Prada bag, Prada hobos, Chanel bag, Kate Spades, make-ups, skincares, accessories and on and on and on.........and on... Luckily manage to *wink* to get my excess baggage charges waived (my Royal Skies 10kg extra baggage allowance still didn't help). Must be the morning look....RBA, u should change your flight time, 7am is just way tooooo early.......perhaps 9am from KUL, ...Just imagine what time we had to leave the hotel this morning....

Pretty peeps....Love u!

No comments: