Monday, June 2, 2008

Monday

Hari ani bz banar2. Arrived to office slightly late.

10am - Meeting (it was postponed from 9)
11:15am- Finished meeting, continued with work that I started before the meeting
11:20am- Call to renew and prepare insurance, its the car's birthday. Happy Birthday, you're 3 years old!
11:30am- rushed to the Insurance co. They're close for lunch at 12
12:15pm-Insurance sorted, went to Le Stadium (spelling) and had SUMO burger...not so sumo! The burger at Portview is better...way better! Didnt manage to get the pic.
13:25- Otw to office.
13:45- Work, work, work......feeling drained
18:40- Left work
19:00- Went to Bakerlyn and Willyn Florist.
20:00- Dinner
20:29- Princess typing this (you bitch sure jealous)

Plans for tonight - Liat TV and go thru some work before tidor.
Macam mana ni, I havent had the time to finish reading my book. Its still sitting sexily on my bedside table. Will loan you gals after I finish reading.

Ciao.....karang I go thru Bettty's blog!


No comments: