Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Tuesday

Again very busy day today!

Arrived at office as usual abit late. The boss asked if I am going to take up the new role. I told the boss that I have yet to decide. This is not easy as it involves my career path and development.

Let's start from 9am - meeting
10am-11:30am- work, work......
12pm- I went home for lunch so that I can get my blue card, insurance copy
1:30- was at the post office..phew it didnt take long. Bravo...less than 10minutes
1:45- Back to the office
2:35- Went to another meeting
4:00- Finished meeting....Call Mr *hmmmm* to book his time for another meeting
4:05- Meeting with Mr *hmmmmm*. He is annoying....He knows everything.....But he's helpful
5:15- Finished meeting
5:55- Rushed home....to go shopping with kaka..

I have to sleep early tonight. Been sleeping lateeeee...but I still have not continue my reading!

Ciao honeycomb!

No comments: